- RSS Channel Showcase 6028409
- RSS Channel Showcase 7354517
- RSS Channel Showcase 4792596
- RSS Channel Showcase 7898160
Articles on this Page
- 02/02/18--14:00: _Jon Pardi Featured ...
- 02/06/18--11:00: _Jon Pardi Debuts Ne...
- 02/11/18--06:00: _Jon Pardi Wants to ...
- 02/15/18--16:20: _Luke Bryan, Keith U...
- 02/21/18--08:45: _6th ACM Party for a...
- 03/06/18--05:50: _WATCH: Jon Pardi o...
- 03/08/18--11:40: _WATCH: Jon Pardi P...
- 03/30/18--08:06: _Alan Jackson, Littl...
- 04/11/18--07:37: _Superstar Collabora...
- 05/02/18--18:00: _AT&T Will Livestrea...
- 06/11/18--16:04: _CMA Fest 2018 Wraps...
- 07/09/18--06:21: _Cole Swindell & Mor...
- 07/20/18--13:36: _Lauren Alaina, Cam,...
- 08/23/18--10:24: _Sam Hunt, Darius Ru...
- 10/12/18--11:36: _Check Out Jon Pardi...
- 10/17/18--11:34: _Make-A-Wish Middle ...
- 10/17/18--15:30: _The Bobby Bones Sho...
- 10/26/18--13:30: _Dierks Bentley Plot...
- 11/01/18--19:30: _Jon Pardi Named New...
- 11/13/18--11:30: _Florida Georgia Lin...
- 02/02/18--14:00: Jon Pardi Featured in New Super Bowl Commercial
- 02/06/18--11:00: Jon Pardi Debuts New Music Video for “She Ain’t In It”
- 02/11/18--06:00: Jon Pardi Wants to Meet You to Las Vegas at the ACM Awards
- 02/21/18--08:45: 6th ACM Party for a Cause Schedule + Performers Revealed
- 03/06/18--05:50: WATCH: Jon Pardi on Jimmy Kimmel Live TONIGHT
- 05/02/18--18:00: AT&T Will Livestream the 2018 iHeartRadio Festival
- 07/09/18--06:21: Cole Swindell & More Added to WCOL Country Jam + Campout
- 10/12/18--11:36: Check Out Jon Pardi’s “Night Shift” Music Video
- 10/26/18--13:30: Dierks Bentley Plots 2019 Burning Man Tour
- 11/01/18--19:30: Jon Pardi Named New Face of Wrangler Retro
Reigning CMA New Artist Of The Year and ACM New Male Vocalist Jon Pardi’s re-recorded version of “I Like Beer” is the new anthem for Michelob ULTRA’s second ad spot that will broadcast during the Super Bowl. USA Today and “Extra” exclusively debuted the commercial, which includes celebrity Chris Pratt, […]
Reigning CMA New Artist Of The Year and ACM New Male Vocalist Jon Pardi debuted the cinematic new music video for his single “She Ain’t In It” exclusively on “Entertainment Tonight” and ET Online today. Directed by Jim Wright, the video was filmed entirely in black-and-white and on a ranch […]
Pepsi MidAmerica and Capitol Records Nashville’s platinum-selling country star Jon Pardi have joined forces to send two lucky fans to Las Vegas, N.V. for a VIP experience with Pardi at the 53rd Annual Academy of Country Music Awards. Pardi is currently reigning ACM New Male Vocalist of the Year and […]
iHeartMedia, the leading audio company in America with a greater reach in the U.S. than any other media outlet, announced today the return of the iHeartCountry Festival by AT&T on Saturday, May 5. For the fifth straight year, Country music’s biggest superstars will perform at the Frank Erwin Center in […]
The Academy of Country Music® announced the full schedule of events and performances for the 6th Annual ACM Party for a Cause® set to take place at select venues across the Las Vegas Strip on April 12-15, 2018. More than 40 of country music’s most celebrated artists as well […]
ACM Awards nominee Jon Pardi will make his debut performance on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” TONIGHT (3/6). Pardi’s GOLD-certified album California Sunrise is nominated for ACM Awards Album Of The Year and highlights him as the artist, co-producer and songwriter on several of the tracks. Tune in to watch a […]
ACM Album Of The Year nominee Jon Pardi made his debut performance on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” on Tuesday night (3/6). Pardi performed his current single “She Ain’t In It” along with his third consecutive #1 hit “Heartache On The Dance Floor.” Pardi’s GOLD-certified album California Sunrise is nominated for […]
The Academy of Country Music® revealed today that Kane Brown, Kelly Clarkson, Alan Jackson, Little Big Town and Jon Pardi have been added to the all-star lineup of performers for the 53rd Academy of Country Music Awards, honoring country music’s superstars and hottest emerging talent. It was also announced that […]
The Academy of Country Music revealed today an expanded lineup of superstar collaborations and must-see performances for the 53rd Academy of Country Music Awards, Country Music’s Party of the Year. The 53rd ACM Awards, hosted by Reba McEntire, will broadcast LIVE from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas […]
iHeartMedia announced today that AT&T will livestream the 2018 iHeartCountry Festival by AT&T* for fans nationwide on www.att.com/iHeartCountry and Twitter. iHeartMedia will also broadcast the event live across its Country music radio stations in more than 120 markets live on Saturday, May 5 at 7pm CT (8pm ET / 5pm […]
CHECK OUT ALL OF CMTT’s Photo’s from CMA Fest HERE. The 47th annual CMA Fest kicked off Thursday, June 7th with more than 100 performances on 11 stages throughout downtown Nashville. Fans packed the festival for hours upon hours of live music and one-of-a-kind fan experiences, from CMA reigning New […]
Ohio’s largest country music event, 92.3 WCOL Country Jam + Campout, has announced the daily music lineup for the Labor Day Weekendfestival, including the addition of platinum-selling 10-time #1 hit singer / songwriter Cole Swindell, supporting his upcoming third album, All of It, due out August 17. Swindell will headline […]
The Academy of Country Music has revealed the first round of performers and presenters for the 12th Annual ACM Honors, an evening dedicated to recognizing the special honorees and off-camera category winners from the 53rdAcademy of Country Music Awards™. Artists confirmed to perform include Lauren Alaina, Kassi Ashton, Cam, Deana […]
Any event at the Ryman Auditorium has a little bit of magic, but when you bring together iconic artists and music industry veterans with rising stars, it’s even more special. The Academy of Country Music® presented the 12th Annual ACM Honors™, an evening dedicated to recognizing the special honorees and […]
Reigning CMA New Artist of the Year Jon Pardi debuted the new music video for his latest single “Night Shift,” exclusively on ESPN yesterday as the lead-in to tonight’s Texas Tech at TCU college football game. In the new video for the ‘working man’s love song,’ Pardi drives a semi-truck […]
Country Star Troy Gentry’s lifelong mission to “Love God, Love Others,” will continue with the formation of The Troy Gentry Foundation, a non-profit charitable organization founded by Troy Gentry’s wife, Angie Gentry. A star-studded concert to benefit The Troy Gentry Foundation, the Opry Trust Fund, T. J. Martell Foundation, Make-A-Wish Middle […]
Last week, iHeartMedia’s The Bobby Bones Show celebrated its fifth-annual Joy Week. From October 8 -11, the CMA and ACM Award-winning radio show encouraged listeners to choose joy, spread happiness, and do good things for others with a week of live studio performances by Country music stars. Kelsea Ballerini, Jon […]
Current three-time CMA nominee Dierks Bentley announced today that his 2019 BURNING MAN TOUR will kick off on January 17th in Hamilton, ON, CAN with special guests Jon Pardi, Tenille Townes and Hot Country Knights. Bentley is known to “pull out all the stops, not quitting until the crowd is […]
Wrangler, a global leader in jeanswear and casual apparel, introduced Capitol Records Nashville recording artist Jon Pardi as the new face of the Wrangler Retro collection. The cutting-edge jean and shirt collection features fresh designs, updated fabrics, and a variety of modern fit options for the new cowboy and cowgirl […]
Conceived and crafted by award-winning hit songwriter and producer Ross Copperman, BBR Music Group/BMG today announces Homegrown Kids Country, Vol 1. The compilation album featuring children performing 10 of today’s biggest Country hits, will be released December 7 and is available now for pre-order. Fans can get a preview of […]